Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Winter Pics

We did it! We finally snapped a few Christmas card worthy shots of Parker! WOO HOO! I took him to Blakeney (outdoor shopping center) where there is a huge tree and told him to RUN! I chased him and snapped shots when I was able. Of course the Christmas tree isn't really in most of the card worthy shots BUT they still looked winterish enough to use. This year I decided we'd only send pictures of Parker. Getting Daniel to smile in a picture is like pulling teeth and I'm not a huge fan of the "is she pregnant or is she fat" shots. PLUS... lets be honest, we drag the cuteness level way down... Parker is a star all by himself! Next year we'll have the challenge of getting good pictures of Parker AND Avery! (2 1/2 and 6ish month!) WOW! So fun, though!
Here are some of my favorite options for this year's card:



 We attempted a picture of the 2 of us... didn't work out so well!
 And... he's done!



Love him! Speaking of him.. he's pretty much over me blogging right now. I'm being summoned to chase him with the ball popper. Bring on the headache! Whew. I keep saying I'm going to accidentally drop that toy off at a consignment store. I'm pretty close to actually doing it. If you own one, you know what I mean! ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment