Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Myrtle Beach 2010

As promised, here's a little pictorial of our annual beach trip! I've known these girls since freshman year of college (2003) and I can honestly say we WILL be friends for life. We've shared our highs and lows. We've been with each other for weddings, break ups, babies, sickness, employment and unemployment. We've weathered it all and would do it all again for weekends like this one!

Enjoying the ocean breeze, laying out by the pool.


What is it about a whole in a piece of decorated wood that draws us to put our faces in it and take pictures? I'm not sure but I do know I do it EVERY time I see these things!


I'm not sure why the shortest people slept in the beds and the tallest 3 slept together on the couch... but they did! I suppose we're a snuggly group.


This statue gets me every time we come to this condo. It's like the evolution of dolphins. When a mommy and daddy dolphin love one another, they have a magical evening and a few months later comes baby dolphin! ha ha.


7 friends and 7 years! Here's to many more years of friendship and beach trips!


Champagne toast to kick off our night!


... which ended with Beth getting this awesome henna tattoo on the strip!


You girls mean the world to me! I'm already looking forward to girl's beach weekend 2011!

1 comment:

  1. and I look retarded in my tat pic :) haha. I had a GREAT time with you! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete