Friday, February 22, 2013

Favorite Photos

 A blog I follow, Kellys Korner is doing a link up of favorite pictures. Most of these have been on the blog before but I figured it would be fun to compile some of my favorite pictures on one post. It was too hard to pick.... I have about 400 favorites but here are a few highlights:
Avery's 1st Birthday Cake Smash Photos. The look on her face is PRICELESS!
Parker in  the sunflower fields
Get a room, right? Hilton head Island 2011

Daniel and Parker playing on the beach in Hilton Head
From Avery's Newborn Photoshoot. I used this picture as her birth announcement.
This was from Parker's preschool orientation. I just think she looks so precious!
Also from the sunflower fields
All of these photos except the one of Avery in the apple smocked dress were taken by Alicia Sutton Photography. I love having pretty, professional pictures framed or printed on canvas around the house! I REALLY regret not having professional photos done of Parker. It wasn't as popular to do back then and we were just so excited to have him home from the NICU. He was our little fragile preemie and I just couldn't imagine stripping him naked and bending him in half but now I SO wish I had! They are some of my favorite photos of Avery! Avery is a great poser. She's happy to smile and stand still for a photo but Parker is our "action shot child." I'm trying to learn to be better about setting our photoshoots up for success with less structure and more candid shots.

I've really enjoyed getting other photography ideas by looking through other people's submissions on Kelly's Korner. I'm already getting spring family photos fever!!!!

2 comments:

  1. The smash cake photo is adorable! Found you at Kelly's Korner.

    Have a great day!

    Anne
    http://www.iamannekehn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hopping over from Kelly's Korner. You have an adorable family. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete