Sunday, February 17, 2013

Remission Party Pictures

I got the pictures back from my remission party so I thought I'd share some with you. I feel so blessed to have all of these wonderful people in my life! 
Group shot!

My mom was in charge of the cake and she did a great job having it match my plates! I have a slight obsession with paisley.

 Holden Memories photography set up a fun photobooth! Here are some of my favorite shots:

Neighborhood friends!
Dean and Tabitha!
My Clemson friends (minus a few who couldn't make it)
Friends since 2003!
David and Ronnie 4 life
My silly mom and dad!!
David and Amber, Daniel and I, Brandi and Ronnie.... PROM POSE!
Daniel and I and my mom and dad! :)
Tabitha and I. Sadly one of the only pictures we have together!
The BUNCO ladies!
The Poker Pals!
My old neighborhood ladies!
What a fun night! I really appreciate everyone who came to celebrate with me! Even though only my Clemson friends, my family and Dean and Tabitha actually knew me during my cancer, it was so fun to celebrate 5 years cancer free with my friends old and new! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment