Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Splish Splash, Parker's Takin' a Bath!

This little man woke up at 2:30 in the morning FOR THE DAY (after having already woken up at 12 and 1:30)! WHEW!
But check out that precious face? Mr. smiles! Somehow, despite being in pain all night from cutting all 4 molars at once, he has been a big ball of energy! He did EVERY activity at My Gym (which NEVER happens) and he even did all of the circle time "moves" by himself! Maybe the trick to an amazingly well behaved child is 1 1/2 hours of sleep? haha OR he's just intuitive and knew he had to be good because I would probably be on a short fuse today. Surprisingly, thanks to Sbux, a shower and a cute outfit I found in my closet that fit... I had a pretty good day!I would say the low point was when I poured the rice-a-roni seasoning pack in my coffee but overall, I was fairly functional. Whew.. I am NOT 18 anymore!

I do feel terrible for Parker, though. I called the pediatrician this morning at 8:01 to get an appointment. I figured MAYBE he had an ear infection.. wrong... we just got super lucky and have ALL 4 two year molars coming in at once... and excema in his ear canal (weird... I know!).  Either way, the doctor basically gave me his condolences but did make me feel good by telling me Parker has the best toddler teeth he's ever seen! :) Woo Hoo! What can I say, he loves to brush his teeth!

I have a rule.. when he goes to the dr... he gets a bath! Gotta wash off those germs! We were in the waiting room with twins who were sent to the hospital with RSV so he got quite a scrub down! Here are a few cute, weanie free bath pictures (because who doesn't love bath pictures?):





Fingers crossed for a restful night's sleep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment