Thursday, January 27, 2011

Discovery Place Kids

Today, my mom and I took Parker to Discovery Place Kids in Huntersville. We had so much fun! Let me tell you.. they have done it right! That place is preschool heaven. It was P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S! I thought it was so great, I actually purchased a year's family pass. It was $8 per person to go (including the kids over 1) so it was a bit pricey but a year's family pass was only $90 so I felt it was definitely worth it. Even at $8, I felt it was worth it because it was SO nice and there was a ton to do! Next time, I'll go earlier and bring a snack so we can stay longer. Here are some pictures of Parker playing around Discovery Place Kids:
Future Fireman?
Maybe a Dr?
Checking nana's blood pressure


This face makes anything worth everything

Instead of playing "vet"... Parker played "puppy"

Playing in the water table... sans apron. That didn't go over well.

He loves fireman hats!
Picking corn... future farmer?

Hopping in the convertible, the cool way!

Quick trip through the bank! Better be making a deposit, kiddo!

Popped into the grocery store! (this place was ADORABLE!)

Checking out

Future check out boy?

I think this was my favorite of the town stations!

FINALLY got a good shot of the infamous Parker "Where'd it go" with matching facial expression and hand motion.

Waiving hello to nana and the cow
The cutest little play kitchen. I would LOVE for this to be a room in my house!

Milking the cow.. he was a natural

Getting his fitness on


SOOO basically....... we loved it! I give Discovery Place Kids a 5 out of 5 for toddlers/preschoolers. We can't wait to go back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment