Monday, November 12, 2012

What's goin' on?

Sorry for dropping off the blog world again! I have no good excuse other than I have been busy playing trains.... lots and lots of trains. I saved the Diesel Works today... it was a pretty big deal to a certain 3 year old. 

"So what's going on in your life, Taylor?" I hear you asking....

I've got enough sewing orders to keep my machine running for the next week straight. While I enjoy doing them, I get anxious about having such a long list! Parker and I went shopping today to restock my shirt stash and found a whole 7 shirts but we had a good time just the 2 of us.

Avery is still anti-clothing and spends most days in a diaper and t shirt. Her new favorite phrase is "NO ANTS!" (pants). I feel like the worst mom EVER because I know she's got to be cold but she takes her pants right off and socks are a waste of time! She yanks one off while you're putting the other on! Little booger.
This is Avery right now... laying on the kitchen floor with the iPad while I type on the kitchen island

Parker FINALLY goes to the bathroom without me prompting him every 2 hours or so. Of course he strips from the bottom down to do it but I suppose it's a step in the right direction! Speaking of P-man, I took him to the doctor for blood work on Friday. It took multiple times to get the blood drawn but he was SUCH a trooper! Oh it broke my mommy heart but I knew it was the right thing to do. TCBY afterwards miraculously healed him. Praying for answers. I'll expound more when we know more :)

I had a complete meltdown yesterday over a doughnut. It rivaled the nutty bar incident when I was pregnant with Avery but no tears were shed and I didn't make Daniel sleep on the couch. I don't even really like doughnuts but when your husband goes to Krispy Kreme and brings home a dozen doughnuts, you expect at least 1 to be an original glazed (the only kind I eat!), right?! WRONG! All nasty creme filled... all 12. I was mad that "he hadn't thought of me".... I wasn't "I'm divorcing you mad" or even "you're sleeping on the couch mad" but I was "I'm going to make you feel bad about this for most of the night mad." I tend to think of myself as fairly level headed but sometimes you just want a damn, hot original glazed KK. (you know what I mean, ladies?)

I got photoshop CS6.... I also got over 30 hours of tutorials on how to use it. Holy guacamole it's overwhelming! I now know how to use curves and levels... doesn't that sound impressive?! Don't be too impressed.... I can't figure out how to save my work!

It's been SO nice here the last few days that we've really enjoyed taking family walks. The camera came along on Sunday!
Watching the dogs do their business

A SMILE!

Avie walked the pug the ENTIRE walk!
That just about sums it up. A long list of sewing orders... a mountain of laundry.... don't even get me started on my ironing pile..... but the kids are happy, fairly healthy and well fed sooooo..... success ;)


1 comment:

  1. "I'm divorcing you mad" - oh girl I feel that way but never knew it had a name! Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete