Friday, November 23, 2012

Parker's Preschool Thanksgiving Feast

Parker's preschool class hosted a Thanksgiving feast the Tuesday before turkey day. It was the perfect excuse to try to get a picture of all the kids in his class so I didn't feel like I had to purchase the obligatory $20 "official class photo."  Of course, it takes me 30 pictures to get one usable shot of JUST Parker so getting a picture of all 10 kids was going to be pretty much impossible but I gave it my best shot....27 of them to be exact! How cute are they?!?!

Starting with Parker and going to the right: Parker, James, Colby, Ellery, Micah, Alex, Pierce, Bode, Mackenzie and Ian

Parker and Ian
Dressed as pilgrims and indians

Parker and James playing with their stick turkeys
Me and my buddy who is much more interested in his lunch than photography!
I love love love Parker's preschool and feel so blessed to have him there! Happy turkey day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment