Monday, June 20, 2011

My Sunshines

You are my Sunshines...

 My little sunshines...

You make me happy...
 When skies are gray...
 You'll never know, my dears...
 How much I love you...
Please don't take my sunshines away.

So that last line (Please don't take my sunshines away) makes it sound like someone is trying to take my kids away which is NOT the case... and if it is... watch out cause mama bear's comin' for you and I will win. haha. My parents used to sing this song to my sister and I and I found myself singing it to Avery tonight when she was fussing.... it made me happy.

2 comments:

  1. My mom used to sing that one to me when I was little, too - and now I sing it to Mills all the time! Such cutie pies you have there!!!

    (PS, Mills has that nantucket shirt - gotta love gymboree!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Parker the entire yacht club line... I love it and it all mixes and matches well. SUPER easy for Daniel to dress him! haha. I just tell him to stick to a "line" and he manages to dress Parker looking cute!

    ReplyDelete