Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Swingin'

Confession: I didn't shower today. I. Am. Gross.

Avery slept terribly last night so I was slow moving this morning! My new couch was supposed to be delivered today but it was damaged so they have to order another one. I was told it would take 8 weeks and after no sleep and sobbing my way through the army wives season premier, that was NOT the solution I wanted to hear! After a call to the manager, we settled on the floor display being delivered Friday and using that until the new one comes in. Certainly NOT a big problem in the big picture but definitely an annoyance! Side note: is anyone else as excited as I am about army wives being back on?! And while we're on a tv hiatus, does anyone watch pretty little liars? I LOVE it! Who is A?! I've suspected just about every character on the show!

I accomplished a lot of sewing projects today while Avery took a 3 hour nap! Can I get an amen?! I'm do excited to gift these goodies to a very deserving mama to be this weekend!

After naps and WAY too much time on the iPad for Parker, we headed to mail some goodies, to Harris teeter for nuggets, blueberries and "mommy juice" and headed to the park! Is there a better way to end the day than watching the kids play on the playground while drinking a little mommy juice with girlfriends?

1 comment:

  1. "mommy juice" - I love it!
    And I totally skip showers somedays when I know I'm not leaving the house. Welcome to club greasy hair. :)

    ReplyDelete