Thursday, August 18, 2011

Babies, Babies EVERYWHERE!

Our playgroup is OFFICIALLY complete! All of the 2 year olds whose mom's were pregnant are now BIG BROTHERS and BIG SISTERS! :) I got SO excited each time a mom was in labor! I couldn't WAIT to get the 1st text picture of the new precious pumpkin! I saved them all for this very post! So here's the line up!



Parker became a big brother 1st with the birth of Avery Madison on May 5th! She weighed 6lbs 13oz and was 19 inches. How bad is it that I had to look that up on her birth announcement! I don't have a text picture because I have a new phone since then but this will do!
Next was Zury's turn with the birth of her brother, Marshall Starks on July 28th! He weighed 7lbs 12oz and was 20 inches long. The 1st thing I noticed about Marshall was how much he favored Zury... especially with those kissable lips!

Lily became a big sister on August 12th with the birth of her sister, Shiloh Abigail! I think Shiloh looks like her mom! She was the smallest of the 4 babies at 6lbs 8oz and 19 inches but she certainly is a cutie! She was born insanely quickly just minutes after arriving at the hospital!

And last... but certainly NOT least is Landon Joshua, little brother to Logan! He was born less than 24 hours ago on August 18th at 3:57am weighing 7lb and 2oz and 20 and 1/4 inches! That 1/4 inch was VERY important to his father ;) He has the prettiest skin I've ever seen. 

I had the pleasure of taking Avery to visit her new friends in the hospital and have a new appreciation for the newborn photographers in the hospital. See what I mean:
Marshall, Avery and Landon
Shiloh and Avery
Shiloh and I
Me and Avery (14 weeks), Brandi and Landon (hours old!), Amber and Marshall (3 weeks)
 I am SOOO excited to watch these babies grow up as buddies! How lucky are we to be raising our children close in age together (both the 2 year olds AND newborns!)!?! I bet by 10 months, the boys will be bigger than the girls, even though Avery was born 11 weeks before the 1st boy (Marshall). We'll see! Congratulations, mamas! All of the babies are PRECIOUS and I feel so blessed to know each of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment