Sunday, September 4, 2011

Poolside Blogging

I think this is my favorite place I've ever blogged from... poolside in Hilton Head, SC! It's naptime (BLISS!) Poppi is on "listen for Parker duty" and nana is on "attempt to get Avery to nap duty." Kelly is crying reading "Heaven is for Real," poolside with me and Daniel... well Daniel had a (as in 1) margarita and he's currently unavailable. haha. Poor guy has the alcohol tolerance of a 12 year old girl. Fingers crossed he makes it to dinner.

The weather has been less than "summer beach vacation" worthy but it is wonderfully relaxing! We're hoping this tropical storm zooms past us overnight and sunny days are ahead! The gray skies aren't keeping my little fish out of the pool or my little princess out of her wardrobe of swimsuits! Here are a few pictures so far! Excuse me if they're awful. The sun is peeking out from behind the clouds and I suddenly can't really see my screen so I'm just going to randomly upload some and hope they're keepers!

Post margarita.... I believe he's still there... on the floor... in then den ;)
Parker the fish jumping in!
Bathing suit #1.... L-O-V-E

Doing "cartwheels" on the beach

Daddy/daughter + Kelly pool fun

We can't keep Parker out of the water!

Modeling bathing suit #2.

All smiles

Poppi and Parker post sand castle destruction

My little tactile freakazoid. He loves to play in the sand but when he's done, it must come OFF!

Avie buglet

Couldn't resist

If you've gotta kiss a few frogs to find your prince, I guess you've gotta kiss a few turtles to find your princess.
Love from Hilton Head!

0 comments:

Post a Comment