Thursday, July 21, 2011

Look who DOES exist!

Guess what.... I DO exist! See for yourself....
I almost NEVER hand off my camera. BUT today at TCBY, I was feeling rather chipper after shopping, finding an ADORABLE dress, drinking a little SBUX, and eating Qdoba AND sorbet (wow... that's a lot of calories when you write it down) SO I gave my mom my baby camera and let her snap a few. I'm so glad I did!
I know I'll cherish this sweet picture forever!
While I still prefer to be behind the lens, I am making a concerted effort to be in front of it more often! Now, if Parker would only sit still long enough to get one of us together! Baby steps.....

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is too cute! I love that you call your little girl "Miss A" - that was (and still is) my nickname! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ashley! It's a cute nickname! :)

    ReplyDelete