Tuesday, September 3, 2013

1st day of Preschool!

Today was the first day of preschool and I'm just THRILLED! WAY more than the kids. I got up at 6 to get myself ready and by 6:15, little miss knocking on the shower door. Liam was up by 6:30 and Parker by 6:45 so my plan of an hour to myself for lunches, coffee, showers etc was foiled but we still managed to get everyone ready and have a quick photoshoot before hopping in swagger wagon to head to SCHOOL!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I might be a bit excited)

I ADORE my kids... but mama is ready for a break on those days when the kids are in school together. AND thanks to Tabitha, Liam goes to her house Tuesday and Thursdays from 8:30 - 11 so I still get some MUCH appreciated {ME} time!

 Avery's 1st day of 2 year preschool! She goes Tuesdays and Thursday Ms. Deanna is her teacher.
Could she be more precious?!
Thanks for the flag, mom!
Our 1st day of school signs! Avery's says "When I grow up, I want to be PARKER!"
Parker's says "When I grow up, I want to be Iron Man!" {shocker}
Yes, he wore a long sleeve LEGO shirt... and I wanted to cry....but he didn't shed a single tear getting ready this morning so that makes it worth it, right?
Come on Parker!
Sweet siblings!
Last year vs this year!

He's getting SO much bigger... and he has SO much more of an opinion. I think I don't really like that part! ;)

Here's to another wonderful school year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment