Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lazy 5 Ranch

A little over a week ago (I'm behind on my blogging!) my mom and I took the kids to the Lazy 5 Ranch in Mooresville, NC. WHAT A COOL PLACE! We choose to drive through the ranch instead of doing the open air wagon and I'm so glad we did. Basically, you pay to drive through this huge ranch where buffalo, deer, llamas, pot belly pigs, zebras, alpacas, longhorns etc come up to your car for you to feed them. It was the wildest experience! I'd be taking a picture of my mom and Parker feeding a llama and an ostrich would peck my shoulder! I can't wait to go back when I get to be the passenger instead of the driver. Not hitting the animals was stressful because they chase your car for food!
Can you tell I rolled my window up when I saw this dude heading my way!?!

I don't even know what kind of animal this is but it was in my car!
I had my car washed afterward and the kid asked me "what is that on your windshield?" and I got to answer.... "Buffalo snot."

This face is called "cautiously excited"

Why hello

Parker was obsessed with this pamphlet!

Cutest little deer with baby spiky antlers

He cited the zebras! So cool!

This was taken out of my sun roof. AMAZINGLY cool experience!

on giraffe patrol

Yeah... that's a zebra.... this place is bananas.
We loved this old swing!

She was a good sport in the car all day!
Bottom line.... you must visit. They have an area you can feed camels, donkeys, sheep and goats. There is also a big play area, picnic shelter and garden. I definitely recommend the Lazy 5 Ranch for a fun family day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment