Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I've always been told I should blog

I can't tell you how many times I've been told I should blog. I'm not sure if it's because I'm incredibly opinionated and people enjoy what I have to say OR if they'd rather me write it so they don't have to hear it. hmmm.... Either way, I do think this will be a great outlet for me. I admit, I have a lot to say. I have a story... a really cool life story that I'm excited to share bit by bit, day by day.

I'm a pool rules kinda girl so lets just lay this on the line.... I write like I think. I used to be a grammar fanatic (I kicked the grammar section on the ACT's butt) but that seems quite formal for a blog of my thoughts. I'd love to hear your opinions of my blog but keep them constructive.... no negative Nancy's, please. As Baz Luhrmann once so eloquently said "my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience." (If you haven't heard Baz's Everybody's Free to Wear Sunscreen...you should... much better life advice than I could give you!)

Now that we have the "pool rules" out of the way.... who am I?
I'm a...
Wife to a man who loves me very much
Mommy to a 13 month old son who can't say he loves me yet but shows me everyday in smiles, hugs and gigantic poops
Cancer survivor since January 31, 2008
Dog mom to a cocker spaniel and a pug
Clothes fairy (yes dear, the secret is out... it is I who picks your clothes off the floor, puts them in the washer and folds them!)
Stay at home mom (who doesn't stay at home very much!)
Christian. God has worked some amazing miracles in my life and continues to bless our family abundantly.
Coffee Addict... well Starbucks really. I'm really going to miss 1/2 price frap Happy Hour even though it was with the new CLEARY inferior new fraps.... sigh.....

I'm sure I'm more... which you will discover but what I am right now is sleepy. 12:55am is WAY past my bedtime AND I'm hosting coffee playdate tomorrow! More tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment