Monday, April 15, 2013

The many faces of Avery Madison

If you're my facebook friend, you probably saw all 60, yes 60, pictures of Avery and my walk today. I cannot keep this girl inside. Today, while Parker was in school, we took a stroll along the walking trails in our neighborhood. She was being such a ham that I grabbed my camera. I'm so glad I did! I got some great smiley shots of her but today I wanted to share "the many faces of Avery." While I CHERISH the beautiful pictures of my smiling, perfectly self-posed, little girl, there is just something about the silly "out takes" that I adore!
This is the face she made when she noticed that other people were on "her" walking trails!
This is "The Avery"... the pursed lips and furrowed brows.
Which turns into this face moments later!
She's easily distracted by birds...
And finds wonder in falling leaves.
She's full of life and endless giggles.





I love our little nature walks together! I am SO smitten with this little girl!


0 comments:

Post a Comment