Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mega Photo Dump!

Due to my mega blog slacking and completely random picture taking, this post will be a lovely array of random photos from the last 2 weeks! :)
Look! A picture of BOTH of my kids in the same shot!

On our way to Parker's 1st day of preschool!
Clearly thrilled to be in school

Parker, the messy artist.

Praying over his soup.

Jessie and Woody are tucked in and Parker is ready for prayer time. So sweet!

Parker is being sweet to Avery.... poor baby girl!
Lovin' this SUPER girly outfit

Their faces are priceless!

She barely ever sleeps on me anymore... cherishing the moment!

My little Clemson cheerleader!

Go Tigers!

Parker's innocence is precious. They were all "riding a pony"

Cowboy duck enjoyed some peas for dinner
Ready for the Panther's game... until... note the diaper area. BLOW OUT by 9:15am!

Happily covered in poop.

Smiley Girl!
I hope you enjoyed my 2 weeks worth of random photos! When I leave my camera on the counter top instead of putting it where it ACTUALLY goes, I end up with a plethora of random, smiley Bumbo shots. :) Each one special in its own way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment