Sunday, October 24, 2010

Clemson Game!!!



Saturday was a fun day. I took Parker to Clemson for his very first tailgate! We didn't venture into the game but we had a great time touring the campus, playing football on Bowman and eating lots of yummy food! We got up at 5:30 in the morning (cockadoddledoo!) and were on the road by 6:30, heading to Tigertown. Considering Parker never did nap, he was awesome. No meltdowns. YAY!
The only hiccup we had was that Parker got carsick on the way to the game and puked ALL OVER himself and the car. He manged to puke all the way into my center console which I found to be highly impressive. Bless his heart. He didn't even cry and we had to drive 2 miles to a gas station to clean up. What a tropper. Props to me as well for keeping my composure, remembering a 2nd emergency outfit and not puking myself! :)

I enjoyed showing Parker his future freshman residence, the dining hall and Bowman field. Lots of fun memories and, of course, a commemorative T-shirt was purchased at Knickerbockers. Here are some pictures of our day.

Parker and Coleman reading books and having snacks.


Parker, the ultimate tailgater. He looks like such a pro!

 Parker, me Whitney and Courtney. Go Tigers!
 Students were selling these beads for $1 to raise money for mission trips so I bought a pair. Parker insisted on wearing them. He was lovely.
 Playing football on Bowman. Many fun college memories were made here!
 How precious is he even though the Tiger paw is slanted to 11 instead of 1 oclock?!
I actually remembered to have someone take our picture together! Heaven forbid he look at the camera.
 Set. Hike!

 He can be a QB or running back. Multi talented.
 Touchdown!
 My little Payton Manning,
 Not bad self photography!
 Look at that hand position!
Man do I love that kid.... and Clemson. SOOO..... taking my kid to Clemson was a wonderful and memorial day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment